Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

Blackout

By 5:49 PM


When I was checking emails last night, all sudden I got just Dark. Blackout!

I always have a flashlight handy and candles are everywhere,so I got my flashlight and checked outside. I didn't see lights in many houses, so should be just blackout.

Oh, well, these days many people don't want to turn on the light to save power bill even night time. So not sure sometimes.  

The lights came back just 10 to 15 minutes later, but just so weird.

When I had lived in Japan I've never experienced blackout like this.

I have got a note from the power company just before Christmas. They said they were going to cut the power 8:30am to 4:00pm!! Don't you think it was too long?

Just like this. We have blackouts 3 or 4 times a year at least here. I'm not sure this is not so many or too many if I compare to other countries, but it's too many if I compare to Osaka Japan where I was born!

I've never had a flashlight before, candles were just for romantic night or the time I just felt like it.

But now the flashlight and candles are necessity to survival life here. Ha ha ha


You Might Also Like

0 コメント