Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

My Dog, Milo

By 9:56 PM


He is Milo. My baby boy when he was puppy. When I decided to have a Jack Russell, everyone told me "Don't get Jack Russell!" include my mom.

Why not, Milo in the movie "Mask" was cute and seemed no problem.

I fell in love with him when I saw him! He looked like wearing a mask like Zoro, a bandit!! So cool.

Oh well, it was big challenge for me. Nobody told me Jack Russell needs so much exercise and so hyper!! I actually got injured my shoulder for taking him walk....


He is 2 and half years old now. He lost his mask but he has eye lines! still cute.

Now I use a water gun to exercise him. Milo chases water, so about 15 to 20 minutes just shoot water gun right and left.

That's really works because when my friends come over,they just want to try it. Save my energy!

That's is his best exercise so far. : )

You Might Also Like

2 コメント