Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

Bay Rum Soap

By 3:16 PM , ,


This is my new Bay Rum Soap that I have made on Australia day.

I actually had made Bay Rum herb and spices tincture way back preparing for the day.



I have used 200ml Rum, Bay leaf, Cinnamon, Allspice, Orange peel.

God, Rum, and Vodka are so expensive in Australia!! Used to be that alcohol was expensive in Japan also, but now, you can get that alcohol around $10 each.

Anyway I infused spices into Rum around 1 month.


When I simmered around 15 min to reduce the alcohol, not much left...


Then normal cold process method to make soaps. Need few more weeks to dry and ready to!



Check my soaps at Etsy

M Naturalz

You Might Also Like

0 コメント