Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

Camouflage Soap

By 9:31 PM , ,



Camouflage Soap was inspired by of course camouflage. When II saw the military in the movie, the idea just hit me!

Normally when the soap ideas come up, I just write those down or draw the designs.  

I thought I knew the camouflage pattern but when I tried to draw, actually I didn't remember which colors I should use.

When I looked up the Internet, I realized there so many camouflage patterns!

I picked classic one. Green, Black, Brown. So I can use charcoal (Black), Green Clay, Cocoa (Brown) to create the camouflage pattern.



 Can you tell this is Camouflage?? I really hope so. : )

You Might Also Like

0 コメント