Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

Herb Prep

By 6:39 PM


Been raining so long. Finally stopped raining! It's nice to see the sun!!

I got some medical grade herbs,so I decided to make some herbal tincture.

A tincture is an alcohol-based derivative of a fresh herb or other natural plant material. Shake the jar at least once a day. The alcohol should draw out the concentrated essence of the herbs!

Today I made spicy herbal mix tincture. It's a mix of calendura, star anise, cinnamon,orange.



For my friend herbal mix. This herbal mix that I created for my friends who has Atpic dermatitis. And Rose hip tinctuer.


I add those tinctures into my soap. Herb essences give soap good healing results.

I use herb powder, herbal tincture or herbal infused oil for my soap, depending on what types of soap I want to create.

I'm still waiting for Japanese and Chinese Herbal medicine to arrive from Japan. Some of Japanese and Chinese herbs have been used 1000 years for health or beauty purposes. Just like Calendura or Rosemary.

I can't wait to make new soaps!!










You Might Also Like

2 コメント