Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

DIY Printer Table

By 11:00 AM


I got a new laser printer. Only problem didn't have any space to place....

The inkjet printer and backup computer, papers, all those stuff have already occupied space. So, I checked everywhere, Officeworks, Super K-mart, K-mart.....I checked the coffee table, shelves, but none of them didn't have enough space or not high enough to hold  all printer stuff.

So, I decided to make printer table. 

First, materials. I got the palettes from BIG W. 


Then cut it and paint it and build it.

Of course Mr, DIY did almost everything. : )


Actually I used the glue to put together. Used some bolts but mostly glued them.


I prefer to have a shabby look and not just white, so using gray primer under white paint. It became concrete look. I like it!



Put some weight on for over the night. Then I have a new printer table!!

Sorry, it's difficult to see the color, but it's not white, grayer. I think this color is a better look with PC stuff. And it's not fragile actually.

I like it every day ♪


You Might Also Like

0 コメント