Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

Organic Lip Misturizer

By 11:47 PM , ,




Many people suffer from some kind of allergy these days. Luckily I don't have any food or contact allergy.

I read some article about research of Japanese children's allergies. Nowadays almost half of children in the kindergarten suffer from some kind of allergy. When I was a kid, probably less than 10% of children were suffering. I was bit shocked.

Some of my good friends have also some kind of allergies.
Hay fever, Beeswax, Lanolin, shellfish....


So I created Bees Wax Free ・ Lanolin Free ・ Paraben Free Lip Moisturizer.

This handmade Lip Moisturizer is for people who have allergy to beeswax or lanolin.

It's all natural ingredients. All Organic vegetable(some are Australian grown) oils and just  a hint of Orange sent. It's a Vegan-friendly lip moisturizer as well.

This Organic nourishing lip moisturizer contains the organic oils of Australian grown Avocado and Jojoba oil plus gift of the Brazilian Amazon Cupuacu butter and antioxidant-rich vitamin E to keep your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

 

I actually made several samples. The picture shows just 2 lips, but I actually made 5 different formulas. : )
I asked the friend who has an allergy and other friends and male friends also.


 I created as gentle & simple as possible.

Of course, still some people might get the allergic reaction, so please read the ingredients carefully. I always put my all ingredients on the Etsy store.



No Bees Wax, No Lanolin, No Paraben
Organic Lip Moisturizer is on Etsy store now!

M Naturalz Etsy
Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia









You Might Also Like

2 コメント