Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

Father's Day in Australia

By 12:37 PM ,

In Australia Father's Day is first Sunday of September. Actually I didn't know that for a while.

I even didn't know Father's day is different day in different country!! dam dam...

Third Sunday of June is Father's Day in Japan, same as US, Canada, UK. My family is still in Japan, so I've just followed Japanese date. It's my ignorance..... ha ha ha

Last call for Father's day gift from M Naturalz handmade soap!

My recommendations:

Bay Rum Spice Soap



Gold Coast Blue Soap



Camouflage Soap

Zen Garden Soap


Azuki Soap

Free Father's Day gift wrapping when you buy more than 2 soaps.(Please mention "Father's day gift" each soap when you order. I will put those soaps in the same bag.)
Gift wrapping

Those handmade soaps are available at my Etsy store.

Handmade Soap M Naturalz

You Might Also Like

0 コメント