Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

Make your facial soap last longer

By 2:45 PM

I think you realize "handmade soap" gone so quick when you are using it.

The key is!!  use a draining soap dish and keep it away from  water. Handmade soap will last a long time if it kept dry between uses. I guess everybody knows that. 

This is what I'm doing for my facial soap, I cut the bar of soap into several  pieces at first. I normally I cut 6  pieces, (It doesn't matter, just which ever size you like )



You need  just a one cube, so rest of the soaps go to a ziploc bag. ^o^ /

Keep it in somewhere cooler and darker place.



Again I have suggested before, use the suds net when you wash your face. You really don't need much soap. Suds nets create big foam for you. Probably the one cube  will last 2 to 3 weeks.(it depends how many time you use and how dry it will be each use.) 



Keep the soap dry, keep suds net clean. That's it. It's easy.
This way, you can take your facial soap and suds net every where,  travel, gym, sleep over... ; )



Suds Net and Vegan friendly Hand made soaps are available at M Naturalz Etsy store!

M Naturalz


You Might Also Like

0 コメント