Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

Christmas gift soaps for my friends

By 8:29 PM


It's December already!!

I made Christmas gift soaps for my friends. This year mini cupcakes. Those are about 4cm tall.
I though it can be used for guest soap, and cute to place on the bath sink.




Brown bottom and white bottom. I think the brown one is cuter....Oh well, I have made white one as well, so I will give those for my friends anyway.

This design came up for wedding soap favor, it's small and cute.

But believe me, it takes soooo long time.....plus wrapping and stickers.....cost me too much...
probably I won't sell as wedding favor. 

Now, Australian price is so high, normally double or triple price than the states. More expensive than Japan.
That is sad...

Anyway
Hope my friends love those soaps!  (*^o^*) 

..................................................................
Wa&Zen style handmade Soap 

M Naturalz

You Might Also Like

0 コメント