Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

New Zen Soaps

By 11:10 AM , ,

My new soaps!

I've realized, I created Zen soap a lot!! Am I obsessed by Zen!?

It's summer time here in Gold Coast Australia, so I guess I wanted to create something makes you feel cooler. (^o^)

Zen Monochrome Soap




Zen Black UNKAI Soap



This is Black UNKAI. I tried to create the scene that clouds were illuminated by moonlight at the night time. 


Like this picture.


UNKAI literally means the cloud sea in Japanese. This is our expression that the clouds scenes from the sky look like the sea. like this picture. ↓





This is my UNKAI Soap.

Capture the beautiful moment of Nature is very difficult especially with soap, but I always somehow love to do it.

Could be I grew up with traditional Buddhism atmosphere, or I loved Japanese old classic literature when I was a kid influenced on me.

Hope my soap take you to beautiful places.

Love a creation! 

Those soaps are M Naturalz Etsy store now!

Please check those out!

M Naturalz
Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia

You Might Also Like

0 コメント