Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

My trip to Japan- Restaurants

By 1:13 PM

I hadn't been back to Japan over 4 years, so I was very busy meeting my friends to catch up when I was there.

Because everything is so expensive in Australia and away from Japan so long, I was actually shocked how great food Osaka had and how decent prices they were.

This is a one of famous chain sushi trains in Japan.  Many plates are 100 yen!! Like $1 each!! On the Gold Coast, $3.50!!
For convenience I just convert 100 yen to $1





This is a lunch, I ordered Chicken curry set (with Nan and salad) at very famous Nepal restaurant in Osaka. This is 850 yen. Say $8.50!!


This is one person Nabe (one plate of sliced meat, rice, and veggies) . Veggies and tofu were all you can eat!! This course was 1,060 yen ($10.60)


This is Okonomiyaki at Fugetsu. If you come to Osaka, you gotta eat Okonomiyaki at Fugetsu. It's really good.This is Fugetsu Yaki (Mix of pork, shrimp and squid) 1200yen($12)


At Korean restaurant. This set was 1200 yen ($12)



My girlfriend took me to the little Japanese restaurant in her local place. This gorgeous set was only 1900 yen ($19)



All those food were under $20!! 

Also I think you can tell, I don't eat much meat or deep fried food when I'm in Japan. you know, Sushi is not only Japanese food. You can choose so many different healthy Japanese food for a decent price.  

I was soooooooooooo sad to leave Japan. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

 If you love to eat, come to Osaka, Japan!! 



:+:-・:+:-・:+:-・:+:-・:+:-・:+:-・:+:-・:+:-・:+:-・:+:-・:+:-・:+:・:+:・:+:・:+:

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia.
M Naturalz



You Might Also Like

0 コメント