Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

My Trip to Japan - Bus trip to Kochi from Osaka

By 11:18 AM

When I went back to Japan, one of the main events was to visit Kochi prefecture. The blue part of the Japan map is Kochi prefecture. From Osaka, it's about 5 hours bus trip. 





I was born and raised in Osaka, all relatives are living Osaka. Yes, I'm a pure Osaka girl. But it was tough when I was a kid, there were nowhere to visit outside of Osaka on the holiday season. Summer time and New Year season, we have family gathering in Japan same as a Christmas for western culture. After the holiday, every kid was talking about their trip to grandma, grandpa's house in the countryside. Osaka is a big city, so I was so jealous what other kids saw or done in the countryside.

Anyway, it was the first bus trip for me. To tell you the truth, actually it was a quite comfortable trip. Individual sheet, footrest, disposable slippers, bathroom inside of the bus, free drinks,  and showing the movies. I thought more comfortable than the flight. 





The bus stopped twice at the service station. You can go to the bathroom, you can buy your favorite drink, snacks or food at the kiosk. You can stretch your body also. Seeing beautiful countryside scenery, chatted with my friend, 5 hours trip was just a second to me. 





Kochi City is very compact and good size. There is a cute tram running in the city. We took a tram to go to the city hall.



We rented a car to visit the Niyodo river. It's a one of the famous rivers for their its clearest stream. It was amazing!







We also walked around the small old towns.



            



The food in Kochi is just amazing. So fresh, so yummy and the price was so reasonable!!Kochi is a famous for the Seared Bonito. The bonito was lightly seared over  a fire made from rice straw.  You can see the picture below! It was cool! The sliced seared bonito is dipped in a soy based  sauce seasoned with spices, but I heard just salt flavored was the popular way to eat, so I tried the salt. It was sooooooo good!!

You can get seared bonito at the supermarket in Osaka also, but a taste is totally different! You must try a real one!!





I must tell you, I fell in LOVE with Kochi!! Kochi has mountains, rivers, and ocean. This is the land of nature's gift. I don't think you can ski in Kochi(it's not cold enough), but you can do surf, canoeing, kayaking and camping. If you love outdoor adventure, it is the place to be.

If you love Japanese food, this is the place to be as well.

Kochi has airport, you can come from Tokyo or Osaka very easy or like me, you can take a bus (it's cheaper). Just hop on and stay here several days, then you want to stay longer!!

And one more thing, Kochi is very big prefecture if you want to visit and see many places, you should rent a car like my friend and I did. So, don't forget your international license!!

Cheers!!

-English web magazine about Kochi


Japan National Tourism Organization | Kochi




 Yuzu Bath Salts from M Naturalz

Yuzu Bath Salts

I use Yuzu Essential oil from Kochi. 
 Hinoki Spa from Manaturalz
Hinoki Spa

 Yuzu & Australian White Clay Facial Soap I use Hinoki from Kochi.






Yuzu & Australian White Clay Facial Soap

I use dried Yuzu zests from Kochi.







 Onsen Mineral Bath Powder - Japanese Herbal Essence
Onsen Mineral Bath Powder - Japanese Herbal Essence / Hot Spring Powder / SPA


I use Yuzu Essential oil from Kochi. 








Less is more, Tranquility and Simplicity
Zen style Bath & Beauty
Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia.



You Might Also Like

0 コメント